• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTD: '71 Westy Bits

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yachty

Reaction score
Usually all at sea and three sheets to the wind!
I've been spending some quality time with the westy this week, doing some jobs for the UK MoT, which I´m glad to say she passed today, but I noticed a few non original parts I want to swap out for original US spec items and was wondering if anyone could help out with the following...........

I´m after one complete rear light cluster. Bulb holder, lense and chrome ring. It must be SWF with all red lense and separate chrome ring, stamped SWF on both. The seal is not so important. As far as I know, they are the same ones as fitted to splitties 62-67 and Early bays 68-71.

I´m also after a genuine Hella Clear lense for the factory reverse light installed above the rear light cluster. One of mine was cracked and it split in 2 when I took the light apart! ::)

Also need a genuine Hella Front left sidelight/indicator lense, as mine is cracked.

I need a good, used genuine left rear sidelight lense. Mine is bleached by the sun so looking for one that is still red but not NOS condition if you know what I mean.

Also need a genuine RHS door mirror. Good used quality.

Also after a pair of '71 bay complete doorcards in Dark Beige.

And finally a couple of westy cupboard handles. The gray plastic push button ones

Let me know what you got :D

i have 2 swf chrome taillight surrounds and 3 westy cabinet handles available

Latest posts