• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Über secure pedal lock RHD

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well

I have just posted the same, I have a LHD and it does not matter what I do can't get it to fit.

There is snug and snug and mine has already taken a lot of paint off the steering column just trying ;(

I'm currently getting mine modified so a loop goes over the steering column... I'll let you know if it works

--------------------------------------
Why didn't I buy my bus years ago !?

3ezemy4a.jpg

This is what I'm planning

Hi Martin

That looks interesting. :D

To get this straight in my mind, you would then omit the angle iron with the 'UBER SECURE' wording on it, and simply attach the square section bar to the column with the loop? How does the loop detach from the square section, and therefore the column??

Is that right? The pegs on the square section push against the inside of the pedals to prevent sideways movement, yes?

If not, and you intend to retain the angle iron under the steering column, them what problem are you trying to solve?

My brain is starting to hurt...it may burst soon :lol:

The angle iron stays but has the section cut out where the middle of the loop is welded on so it hooks over the steering column
Hope that makes sense

Seems to have worked :D
http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=36123&start=120" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Latest posts