• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

16" Porsche Teledials - Refurbished

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BamberJim

Reaction score
I have a set of the nice (IMHO) 928 Teledials the faces dish out compared to the 944 ones also they have an ET65 so you get loads of tuck even with adapters and lets face it Teledails look awesome on slammed EB's

16x7 ET65

These have been blasted and powdercoated in Silver along with the genuine metal centre caps.. the wheels have come up nice (not perfect) but better than most you see :lol:

Looking for £425 consider the refurb costs these are a cheap set of rare rims

feb10021.jpg

feb10026.jpg

feb10024.jpg

Collect Surrey or can post Jim 07810 824837

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm nice.

i sold a set of these last year to a friend on vwkd. the loss was too much and i spent the next six months tracking down another set to replace them.

lesson learnt.

great rims.

have you still got those dage splits mate?

any pics

they were supposed to be but then some RS's came along... these are supposed to be keepers but needs must and cash is short at present pic for you to drool over, i put of lot of love into these :lol:

rs012rs014010.jpg

rsbbs030.jpg

rsbbs029.jpg

Sorry for being a gimp but what adaptors would I need for my '71 running on 5 X 112s? Just trying to price up on machine7 what I would need if funds allow.

Marvel said:
Sorry for being a gimp but what adaptors would I need for my '71 running on 5 X 112s? Just trying to price up on machine7 what I would need if funds allow.

Get some adapters off Butty they are half the price of Machine 7

Latest posts