• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

17" Springalex Steering wheels Forsale £140

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

issit

Reaction score
17" Steering wheel with Black Boss Posted £155
Pickup at New Price £140.00 paid for upfront

17" Streering Wheel with Polished Boss Posted £165
Pickup at Busfest £155.00 paid for upfront

Springalex-17WFRSPOKE_JPG_opt380x358o00s380x358_zpse664619e.jpg
Now out off stock

Springalex-17WFRHOLES202_JPG_opt362x359o00s362x359_zpse3e8bc05.jpg

Fitted in my Van
image-2_zps44f01688.jpeg
now out off Stock

Springalex 17" Woodrim flat steering wheel with rivet detail & 3x slotted polished alloy spokes with 6/9 hole hub & 22mm spline boss in black satin.

These 17" wheels have proved themselves most suitable for Early Bay '68-'71 VW type2 vehicles - Campers, Panel vans, Pick ups and other Type2 derivatives.

The UK made kit includes a satin black finished cast alloy boss with 22mm splines and black plastic centre cap and horn push.

Measuring 75mm in height the boss sets the flat 17" steering wheel at the optimal height above the indicator stalk and makes for a very comfortable driving position - not too high, not too low - just right in fact!

These high quality steering wheels come to you as a complete kit, simply bolt on, drive and enjoy!

You get: 1x 17" Woodrim Wheel with fixing ring & nuts/bolts, 1x Satin black boss & black plastic centre cap & horn push.

Please ring for Details
Dave

My New Vw parts and Retro car parts Shop will be opening Soon in Newport Southwales
Website will be up and Running Soon
Also do Steering wheels for most make of Cars

Do you do a polished boss unit with polished horn push?? Instead of the black one ?

Any chance of picture please of the polished boss and horn push. How much more for this or is it the same price ?
Thanks

vw_mad said:
Any chance of picture please of the polished boss and horn push. How much more for this or is it the same price ?
Thanks

2nd this, just to clarify does the 180 include delevery an the boss,
cheers

Hi still waiting for the pictures of the polished boss and horn push any chance of you posting them on here or email them to me.
Thanks

Wheels Now in stock ,,, my Vw parts shop is opening Sunday March 3rd :mrgreen: Where having a open day at the Garage and shop if anyone fancys it. Got trade stalls - bar - burger van ----- Free Swap meet come sell your Rusty Bits free entry ,,,

@ the Vdubfactory / Vdubshop Newport southwales
Unit 2a Adelaide Street Newport NP20-5NF ;)

Latest posts