• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1776 for sale with VS exhaust (sold)

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bobreoc

Reaction score
Hi all.

For sale - is my 1776 engine, the engine was bought from a friend of mine as I had big plans for the bus I.e bigger engine gearbox swap and lowering etc, but change of plans with a house move means im letting the majority of my stuff go and the bus will stay stock for some time.
The engine was never fitted and is still in my garage, my friend I bought the engine off only travelled around 200 miles before he sold the bus.
The engine comes with.

- 40 dell’s
- c35 scat cam
- 044 heads
- machined for full flow
- external oil filter
- electronic ignition
- larger valve heads
- new clutch
- vintage speed exhaust (with j tubes)
- recent service oil plugs leads etc.
- electric fuel pump

Price for the engine without the vintage speed exhaust is £2500 or with the VS it’s £2800. I have a pair of heat exchangers if j-tubes are not required also.

I’m also interested In a PX on a good 1600 up to the value of £1000 so at-least the bus can be moved and used until I can buy another bigger engine.

Collection from Redditch only,

Thank you

(Picture to follow tommorow when I can get over to my garage)

Is this engine turn key bud?, I also have a 1600sp engine that runs very well, and is currently in my 70.

Let me know.

Cheers

Austin

Austin said:
Is this engine turn key bud?, I also have a 1600sp engine that runs very well, and is currently in my 70.

Let me know.

Cheers

Austin

Hi Austin.

It’s a complete engine it needs nothing adding to it. Wether the engine will need tune a carbs etc I’m not sure. potentially it might but it’s all there,

Thanks
Rob

hart5lizard said:
Hi
I have p.m.ed you regarding this engine
Regards. Dan

Hi dan.

I’ve checked my inbox and I don’t have a pm off you?
See if you can send again?

Thanks
Rob

Latest posts