• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1958 extreme rat panel van for sale for short time only

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tonicman

Reaction score
DSCF0397.jpg

i have seen my ideal bus for sale so mine is up for sale but only while other one is available if other one gets withdrawn so does mine, it has kcw beam creative rack conv and dropped spindles up front, at the back it is irs'd using type one stuff. it has safaris fitted also. It is running a 1500sp and a 1302s box there are a number of price options none are negoatiable sorry, it needs a speedo as its missing and it needs tracking setting, the front brakes are now drums not the porsche disks
http://s247.photobucket.com/albums/gg141/massivesplitproject/58%20van/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
11350 with brand new porsche cosmics as gas burners are sold. take off 350 and bring your own wheelsand tyres (wide 5 or porsche), take off 200 and get a std shifter, take off 700 and take it with std steering box instead of rack so a total of 1250 could be took off, i have an interested party but nothig final yet

it now has no engine and is for sale for 10k with everything apart from an engine and tacho would like very close offers or a deluxe/westy early bay in swap or px

Latest posts