• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1968 single cab SOLD.....

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hogseye

Reaction score
I'm selling everything so here i have for sale is a Texas import 2/1/68 double treasure chest SC with nova and dating letter from vw commercial uk. It needs work and when i got it earlier this year my original plan was to have it on the road by the summer but this hasn't happened and i have no time to do anything so it is all going.

good bits
all the year only stuff there (mirror, locks, dash, doors, brake res etc etc) and one key fits all
front panel around screen and lower valance has already been repaired by a well known company to a high standard
has an engine and box which all turns over but i haven't started it
dropgates need lower repair but not too bad

not so good bits
needs front floor replacing or patching (i have a correct year klassic fab one)
load bed needs a few patches
front dog legs need a little repair at front
needs a sill repairing
needs battery tray (i have klassic fab battery tray and the opposite one)
area where fuel tank sits needs repair but i have a complete floor section cut plus 2 klassic fab tank supports
needs some switches and wiring tidying
needs a screen

It will need a few other bits and pieces doing but this really isn't a hard project, only have a few pics i'll try and get some more taken collection from ipswich in suffolk Nick 07969329074
Price with all the parts £4500

Hi could be interested but looking for a car trailer to buy to move it as based in Peterborough and fed up with hiring trailers. If i manage to source one will be in touch. David

Hi mate could you tell me what work you have done to it since your purchase from Graham? I have a friend who was interested in it when Graham was selling it.

Cut a hole in cab floor, welded one sill up and hoovered it clean. Other than that just got the panels for it

ok thanks..... i understand my mate has now been in touch with you.
Cheers Nige.

Latest posts