• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1968 Westy Tintop Californian Bus Complete Stock SOLD

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sean 65 SO42

Reaction score
P1020022.jpg

P1020025.jpg

P1020024.jpg

P1020021.jpg

279.jpg

282.jpg

287.jpg

298.jpg

1968 Westy Tin Top Californian Bus, Complete Stock
A complete stock, hard to find 1968 tin top Westy from California.
Owned in America for 40 years by one person from new, who travelled all over the States in it. He has provided his own concise service records, logging all his mileage and any parts changed showing the campers own history. This bus was imported to England in 2008 and has recently undergone a full bare metal resto & respray.
EXTERIOR : Painted in original L87 Pearl White. Only welding done has been to lower windscreen & a couple of pin holes in floor. All new seals on windows & doors. New brakes, hoses, cylinders, shoes, cables, etc. Wheels powder coated with new white wall tyres & hubcaps.
INTERIOR: New birch ply headliner & panels. Fully insulated roof & sides. Original Westy floor. Complete Westy interior inc ice box, stool, spice rack, child cot, cargo net, etc. all in excellent condition. New mustard upholstery. Cab seats & door cards redone to match original westy. Dashboard in mint condition, no splits or cracks. original radio. New repro Westy curtains. Full set of Thermo mats for windows included.
ENGINE: 1600cc All tinwear powder coated. All stock apart from electronic ignition.
Drives, shifts and stops great, no problems.

An outstanding example of a complete stock bus, ready to use for summer!!!
Realistically priced considering high standard of restoration. £16,000 Please no stupid offers or tyre kickers.

For further photos check out my album http://s693.photobucket.com/albums/vv294/seanju/bay/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

lovely looking bus, good luck with the sale :D

Thanks pal, dont wanna sell, its a nice thing, wish my split was has solid when i restored it!
Cant keep em all :cry:

If you have been searching for the right bus for some time , then this is the bus for you !
This has got to be one of the straightest, driest westys in the uk today .
That's a big claim I know , but I know you'd agree if you viewed it yourself .
Make the effort you won't be disappointed 8)

Ps
nugget
You owe me a kwak or two :D

Hi is the van still for sale?

Where are you?

Can i have a contact number?

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts