• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1969 LHD Stock Front Beam

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shorty

Reaction score
Just taken this off of my bus so now offered for sale..

It's a LHD beam suitable for a '68 or '69 bus with the early beam to chassis bolting pattern.. no servo given the model year so not sure it makes a difference... perhaps the steering damper would need swapping over if anything to make suitable for a RHD bus..

Included is the beam, steering damper, trailing arms/spindles including all new ball joints.

I used the leaf springs in my new install so these would be needed to complete the kit (if replacing a beam you could easily use your exisiting ones or these can be bought from the usual suspects..)

I'm pricing the beam to reflect this at £110 ono collected from South Wales / South West England or the Volksworld show in March.

I will post pics as soon as the beam is back home with me sometime next week... it's currently in my bus in Bromsgrove!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts