• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1969 RHD Dormobile FOR SALE

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michelin Man

Reaction score
1969 RHD DORMOBILE CAMPER- OFFERS

This Dormobile camper van was made at the Hannover factory in Germany and shipped to Ramsgate / England to be converted by Dormobile / Folkstone . It was then shipped to South Africa where it stayed until June 2009 .

I purchased the van in South Africa and shipped it back to England in 2009,since then it has been used as a daily driver .It has a 1600cc single port engine that was rebuilt end of last year and recently serviced 12th Oct 2012 . Since owning the van I have had a new steering box fitted , ball joints replaced (T2D) and a small amount of welding under the front valence and under the cab steps.

The interior is original Dormobile layout with the walk through front seats ,child's cot, two roof bunks and a double bed to rear . There is a cool box , cooker/grill , sink , buddy seats, wardrobe and plenty of
storage . I am selling the van with awning and inner tent correct for the year .

The van is in Suffolk .
NEW 12 MONTH MOT
TAX EXEMPT

£11,900 OFFERS

For more info please call 07824 531549 / 01638 500 411

scottvan1.jpg

scottvan3.jpg

Hi there - from the pics - just what we are looking for - we are in Norwich so not far to view. Any internals pics please would be great. Thanks

Hi, Have you got any pictures of the inside, engine bay and underside please mate. Interested but I don't think we will be coming to stamford but keen to come and view Cheers Dom

Hi, if you haven't sold yet, we're looking again. I'm sure you sent me pics before but to my old email (it got hacked), so I can't view them now. Any chance of a re-send?? Sorry!! :oops: Cheers.

Latest posts