• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1969 slammed and narrowed beetle

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bugcouple68

Reaction score
for sale!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/251060341728?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_545wt_993" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Its sitting in my bloody garage at the Moment :lol:
I suppose it will keep me busy, not that I need any help with that!
Hannah decided she wanted to join the aircooled club, so ive been given the mission to get it on the road for alive & veedubbin.

krusty said:
Hannah decided she wanted to join the aircooled club, so ive been given the mission to get it on the road for alive & veedubbin.
why does this sound so so familiar to our situation.

krusty said:

nice one Luke we`ll look forward to seeing it then....better pull ya finger out fella :lol:

ooro said:
krusty said:

nice one Luke we`ll look forward to seeing it then....better pull ya finger out fella :lol:

Ha! Ive only gone and bloody done already mate! :D I swapped the distributer for Krusty's spare one and it fired up straight away, put new air filter as it was missing, new ht leads, sorted a blown bulb and a new windscreen washer pump and bang its on the road!

5d2dcfa3.jpg

Latest posts