• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1969 Tintop Westfalia ready to enjoy ! Deposit taken !

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ib-bus

Reaction score
1969 tintop Westfalia , list of new parts is long and most of them come from quality vendors like Wolfsburg West and West Coast Metric.
This bus runs , drives and stops very good.
Complete Westfalia interior.
NOS owners manual and nice condition Westfalia manual are included in the sale.
The bus is currently in San Diego, California.
I can recommend UK importers that can help you get this bus imported and MOT ready.
There is also plenty of information on threads here or other forums that will walk you thru the process of importing the bus yourself and get it MOT ready while saving some good money.

New lower price of $8000 dollars including delivery to Los Angeles area shipper or $9800 including shipping to Felixtowe .

New front seat covers
New seat base mats
New window rubbers
New or good German VW door seals
New Hankook tires
Sand blasted and powder coated wheels
New side mirrors
New side panels all around
New laminate floor
New metal Hella headlight rings
New rear script
New front indicators
New radio Antenna
Motorola Sapphire radio
New front door cards
New from Go Westy 3 point retractable seatbelts
New windshield
New wiper arms and blades
New battery tray
New rear axles
And many more new parts installed

belts004.jpg

belts006.jpg

belts007.jpg

belts011.jpg

belts017.jpg

belts019.jpg

belts021-1.jpg

tintopwesty012.jpg

004.jpg

044-1.jpg

041-1.jpg

036-1.jpg

048.jpg

049.jpg

050.jpg

052.jpg

057.jpg

066-1.jpg

072.jpg

074-1.jpg

075-1.jpg

076.jpg

078.jpg

080-1.jpg

097.jpg

098.jpg

099.jpg

100.jpg

102.jpg

105.jpg

106.jpg

108.jpg

109.jpg

110.jpg

111.jpg

112.jpg

113.jpg

114.jpg

115.jpg

116.jpg

033.jpg

003-1.jpg

DSC04883.jpg

belts031.jpg

Westfalia interior.

119.jpg

063-1.jpg

073-1.jpg

078-1.jpg

087-1.jpg

Really nice westy Dude will make some one a great bus to enjoy. Top job on the OCTO pictures all you can say is wowwwwwwwww!!! love them all. :roll:
ib-bus said:
Will post a more detailed description and more pictures in a couple of days as this bus is just about to be finished.

1969 tintop Westfalia , list of new parts is long and most of them come from quality vendors like Wolfsburg West and West Coast Metric. This bus runs , drives and stops very good. Complete Westfalia interior.
The bus is currently in San Diego, California.
Price is 6000 GBP or best nearest offer delivered to Los Angeles area shipper of your choice or I can recommend CFR shipping for fast and secure service.
I can recommend UK importers that can help you get this bus imported and MOT ready in a hurry. Please contact me with any questions.

New front seat covers
New window rubbers
New or good German VW door seals
New Hankook tires
Sand blasted and powder coated wheels
Will come with new side paneling
New laminate floor
New metal Hella headlight rings
New rear script
New front indicators
New radio Antenna
Motorola Sapphire radio
New front door cards
New from Go Westy 3 point retractable seatbelts
New windshield
New wiper arms and blades
And many more new parts installed

017-3.jpg

009-2.jpg

033.jpg

Hi

Do you have any more pictures of the interior? Love the look of this bus. Also do you have more pictures of the bus? Also who I speak to in the UK to import a bus like this....

Thanks

Clare

brightonbay said:
Hi

Do you have any more pictures of the interior? Love the look of this bus. Also do you have more pictures of the bus? Also who I speak to in the UK to import a bus like this....

Thanks

Clare

Here they finally are.

063-1.jpg

074-2.jpg

078-1.jpg

Thanks for your replies. And thanks for the photos. looks like it will be a truly awesome bus. :D

body boarder said:
Really nice westy Dude will make some one a great bus to enjoy. Top job on the OCTO pictures all you can say is wowwwwwwwww!!! love them all. :roll:

bermuda blue said:
Or contact Graham at Midland Earlybay............

rallye dale said:
Contact Kingstown shipping in Hull

Thank you , thank you and thank you ;)

Load more pictures just added 8)

Did I mentioned it comes with a NOS owners manual and good condition Westfalia manual ? ;)
Oh and lots of receipts from all new parts that went in this project. More pictures now added.

tintopwesty012.jpg

3055348.jpg

I'm sure this one is not long in your hands Juan, Very nice bus 8) 8)

brightonbay said:
Hi

Thanks

Clare

Hi Clare, we've spoken about vans already this week, We would be happy to help you with importing any vehicle you find. We have been bringing VW Campers in for about 6 years now so have lots of great contacts at the shippers.

Feel free to call me, Spike - House of Dub - 07791 502716

Hi Spike

Thanks for the offer. :) but I have plans to look at another bus this weekend. I have pm'd juan and he also has kindly offered to help too. Thanks again guys for all your help!

Clare :)

Can't believe this has'nt sold yet -looks a cracker , if only it was a 7/8 seater Bus................ :mrgreen:

bermuda blue said:
Can't believe this has'nt sold yet -looks a cracker , if only it was a 7/8 seater Bus................ :mrgreen:

Thanks mate.

Add just updated with more pictures ;)
Oh and that lower price too :D

Last price reduction , I ended up buying another VW (T25) , it's on it's way so this one has to go , and fast. :D
My wife won't like the sight of 3 campers in one house :lol:
First $8000 takes this ready to go bus :shock:

Hi

So thats $8000 shipped to LA whats the best price to felixstowe? is that the $9800 im getting confused lol

Hoffer said:
Hi

So thats $8000 shipped to LA whats the best price to felixstowe? is that the $9800 im getting confused lol

Yes , the bus is $8000 delivered to LA or $9800 including shipping to Felixtowe.
I have shipped several buses to the UK and the shipper would be CFR , the best in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts