• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Vehicle For Sale 1969 westfalia pop top

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dveedub

Reaction score
IMG_0761.jpegIMG_0771.jpegIMG_0760.jpegIMG_0751.jpegIMG_0725.jpegIMG_0724.jpegIMG_0721.jpegIve decided to sell my long running restoration saga!

It’s a US import LHD 1969 westy. It had a bare metal respray in lotus white over 10 years ago now, but unfortunately has some slight blemishes on the paintwork now that would need sorting in order to maintain the high quality and standard of the vehicle.

I have personally gone over the chassis and rest of the vehicle with a fine tooth comb and all work that I have done has been done to a very high standard, with the full intention that this would be a keeper!

It is absolutely rock solid with zero rust or rot and all internal chassis members, cavities and box sections have been cleaned, treated, painted and waxed with dinitrol to mitigate the impact of the uk roads. The underneath is as good as the rest of the bus and needs to be seen to properly appreciate. Hi quality US paints were used for all of the underneath.

The same level of detail has gone into the repair and restoration of the windows and other interior and exterior components.

I can’t find any full pics of the bus on this phone and understand that these pictures aren’t the best and will take some more up to date and better pictures if there is interest and requests to do so. This bus is a fantastic and solid base with loads of extras and the vast majority of stuff needed to complete the build and be worth a price well into the 20k’s. All of the painstakingly dirty and hard work has been done and just needs reassembling and completing. am looking for offers over 10k and am located in Tamworth.

Thanks for reading.

Dave - 07738360072IMG_0761.jpegIMG_0771.jpegIMG_0760.jpegIMG_0751.jpegIMG_0725.jpegIMG_0720.jpegIMG_0709.jpegIMG_0708.jpegIMG_0147.jpegIMG_0073.jpegIMG_0074.jpegIMG_0077.jpegIMG_0076.jpeg

Last edited:

Latest posts