• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1970 Early bay, MOT April 2010!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jabbo

Reaction score
Righto,

A change in the missus' working rota means it's unlikely we'll be doing any camping shows for the forseeable future, so it seems a bit pointless us having a camper. I'd rather see it get used properly instead of just for trips to B&Q etc :lol:

So here's the details;
1970 LHD early bay.

Took it for an MOT this week to see what it would fail on, and it only went and sailed straight through! As such it's got MOT til 16 April 2010!. It's also taxed til January, but obviously being a '70 it's exempt.

It's powered by a sweet 1500sp. It won't win you any races, but it'll get you there at cruising speed (50+) no probs. Doesn't leak oil.

Underneath it's all solid as it should be. There's a lowered adjustable beam fitted up front. Change the shocks and tyres and it'll easily go lower if that's your thing. Dropped 2 splines out back too.

Bodywise it's no show bus (but then again we're not asking show bus money), it's got flat paint, but overall it's not that bad (it could be a hell of a lot worse).

Inside it's got a full width Westy r'n'r bed. Its also got a built unit with sink and fridge in. 2 burner stove, gas bottle, water bottles etc all included. Up front it's got a CD headunit and an EMPI shifter.

Also included in the sale is a massive awning (3 bags worth of the thing!) so plenty of room to party!

Here's the pics;

DSCF1510.jpg

DSCF1504.jpg

DSCF1502.jpg

DSCF1506.jpg

DSCF1660.jpg

DSCF1659.jpg

Looking for £4650ovno. Located in Rainham, Kent. I'll also be at Volksworld on the Saturday if you wanna come looksie.

Cheers

Looks like a cheeky little number :)
I'm gonna be at dubfest at the weekend - but any chance of a sneak preview this week (tues/wed)?
What's the best way to contact you? I'm on 07737912258.
Cheers, Jay.

Bah, just seen the above! I'm around for the rest of today, or anytime after 12 tomorrow if that's any good for you buddy?

Just send me a PM on here and I'll check them regularly :)

Yes buddy, it's still here.

I've not got any more pics, but if you want anything specifically let me know and I'll take the necessary shots.

Hi,

I could also be intereted in this one. Can you give me some more history about the van, how long you have owned it, any work done on it recently? and some front interior pictures. Do you have any pictures underneath the van of the chassis and also underneath the front floor mats?

Cheers

Des

Latest posts