• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1970 early bay

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

malrt123

Reaction score
IMG00016.jpg

IMG00015.jpg

c13.jpg

c15.jpg

c16.jpg

c2.jpg

c3.jpg

c5jpg

c6.jpg

1970 devon bay camper , U.K RHD - i've had it for the last 5 years and we have been everywhere, U.k and Europe.

tax exempt and MOT'd

Engine: Turbocharged 1776cc..loads of torque and ultra reliable, fullflow oil system, with fram hp1 filter and external oil cooler with fan. Electric fuel pump, MSD control and adjustable boost.
Gearbox: 2.0, 6 rib from a late bay, kennedy stage 1 clutch.

Full mechanical rebuild of the last couple of years, including new fully adjustabe beam, brakes, Gas shocks , balljoints, track rods, steering damper, drag links, gear selects,brakes etc etc etc ...no exspense spared.... dives and handles perfect...no rattles,bangs or clunks, smooth gearshift every time..

Split charging system and leisure battery..

Empi 5 style wheels no kerbing or damage with nearly new tyres

Body is in fantastic condition, and there is no rot, it's all very solid ....

INSIDE: Porshe seats, 5" tacho, boost gauge and oil pressure gauge , In the rear, there is a standard basic Devon camping interior, including 2 ring gas hob. no leaks from the pop top and fitted with a new canvas a couple of years ago.

Underneath is fantastic with no signs of rot

I'm looking for £10k as is or £8k with a 1641 engine and standard 1600 gearbox

some better pictures here from this weekend:
http://www.volkszone.co.uk/VZi/showthread.php?t=505129&page=5

picture before new paint
Camper.jpg

Bloody Hell!

£10k

Bargain!!!

I would say you could get more than that in todays market!

Ian

http://www.Brightonbaysandsplits.com

have you got some more pictures of the engine and interior etc?

Will try to get some more pictures posted by the weekend

Exhaust is made up of a modified standard box and custom made stainless tailpipes

this exhaust setup was pre turbo

hi is your lovely camper still 4 sale, if so please call steve on 07832131536

hi there is the bay still up for sale? im looking for one for a friend of mine.cheers martin

Sorry for not responding to posts....been offline for a while

Decided not to sell it....had it repainted.. (see my thread in the gallery)....but circumstances have changed again and i'm probably going to have to sell it.

8k with strong 1641cc and standard gearbox rather than turbo setup!!

Hi :) . just spotted your bus,and am very interested. Ppleeez send us your landline phone number so we could have a chat, to find out loads more about your bus. Look forward to hearing from you. Rozzi and Pete.

pixie said:
Hi :) . just spotted your bus,and am very interested. Ppleeez send us your landline phone number so we could have a chat, to find out loads more about your bus. Look forward to hearing from you. Rozzi and Pete.

sent pm

cheers

Up for sale again but without the turbo setup... I'm going to put that in my beetle, so 8k with a strong 1641cc if anyone is interested :D

how come its still there if it is .... ?may be interested when my van has gone back .let me know if still there?
cheers

hi mate, where are you based, wouldnt mind a look at this, can you put details of camping stuff wiv it, any sink cooker or fridge? has it got hook up and dual batteries>

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts