• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1970 RHD bay for sale ****Price dropped to 4k ******

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Philthyanimal

Reaction score
Hi All, Price of this now dropped to £4000....
I thought i could keep the bus, but it really is gonna have to go..... :cry:
Its been lowered, has had a recon engine, built by a guy called fred who i think is is on the forum, has empi wheels, Empi gearstick. MOT till next June and is tax exempt.
I have had new brakes and calipers on the back, and if youre quick i will leave the CSP muffler and ceramic coated header on there, these alone cost me £225
I have loads of history for it as well.
Will need some welding for the next MOT and need a couple of panels but its not that bad.Front Wheel arches have been done by previous owner, i have photographic proof. I have another door ready to be fitted, a decent cut for the spare wheel holder and the sill that will need doing, i have the inner, mid and outer. There maybe a crossmember that need patching, and it will need a N/S full rear quarter, but these are only £125 from SKP, or maybe it could be patched. Will need a new battery though, the old one is virtually shot.

£4,000.

2ypgco8.jpg

ztu8tx.jpg

21108jm.jpg

3345d9h.jpg

If your bus is still for sale, I would like to come and view it. Please can you post a reply to me with contact details and an idea of when I can view.

Latest posts