• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1970 RHD twin slider one owner OG paint unique bus

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sambasi

Reaction score
I have this for sale I have had it just over a year now all of the details are in the samba ad. The asking price is ONO if you are interested come and have a look to appreciate how good she is. I have loads more photos which I am happy to email. I am based near Stratford on avon if you are interested please feel free to mail me for contact numbers my mobile is on the samba ad.

I also appreciate I am asking top money for what is converted panel van. I am sure this is a unique van. I also understand it won't be for everybody. I am happy to hear any views on the van but I am not looking to start any slagging matches with in the forum so please be nice. To keep within the rules asking price is £22500 ONO

Thanks for looking

Si

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1702978" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I also forgot to mention it comes with its original 1971 awning and the two bunks which was never fitted by oxley by request of the owner so are still never used.

Thanks

Si