1971 Adventure Wagon

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ballbag said:
Sweet bus dude, great idea on the light too, happy days :) What the plans?
Thanks Ballbag. Well the plan is to get it mot'd and then registered. There rear has been gutted, all the camping stuff is there but loose. I really want to get the inside ready for next year but a bit to do outside first. The roof had a few little stress cracks so glassed them up ( fibreglass is my job). I want to paint the roof and also touch up or possible paint the top half of the bus again. The bottom is in amazing condition with no rust. Not sure what to do with the bottom, that underseal is everywhere, even on the horn!! I started picking it off the horn and it's like new underneath haha. I hear getting it all off is quite a job? Some has already started falling away from the wheel arches.

just came back from a weekend in the new forest and seen this van in the flesh and a good job hes done,its not got the roof on it anymore,top van
nice to meet you mate ;)

rich

robins said:
just came back from a weekend in the new forest and seen this van in the flesh and a good job hes done,its not got the roof on it anymore,top van
nice to meet you mate ;)

rich

Nice to meet you Rich, thanks for all the info, I leant a lot in that short time.

I must get some photos up of the build, i took loads. Working all day then working on the van all night followed by sleepless nights with a new born prevented that and just about finished me off too, haha. I also have problems uploading photos?? I take them from photobucket ( using iPad) but every time I go back to select another photo the old one disappears from my post?? Anyone any ideas?? I expect operator error :)

here you go see if this will help

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=602" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
;)

Latest posts