• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1971 RHD Deluxe Microbus

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bloembus

Reaction score
Hi guys I have for sale my very original 1971 RHD Deluxe Microbus I have absolutely no hope of getting any photos uploaded on this excellent website but it can be seen on "carandclassics" and ebay. Superb condition never been welded and doesn't need any great colour combo lots of money spent on it mechanically over the years just had new discs, calipers and pads to the front. Just a great looking cool as it gets bus. Please give me a call if you require any further information or would like to arrange a viewing you won't be disappointed. Richie 07778 708625.

Hi Clem sorry got know idea how to link a paperchain at Christmas let alone to a website. Go onto carandclassic sub heading camper it's the blue/grey with white roof tin top it really is in fantastic condition and well worth a look any questions etc please give me a call.

I have for sale our 1971 VW Early Bay Delux Microbus RHD. We imported her from a private seller in South Africa just over a year ago. She has never been welded and certainly doesn't require any. At some point a few years back has been resprayed in the original colour and looks excellent we were pleasantly surprised with the overall condition throughout when she arrived.
Bodywork is in very good condition straight panels and good gaps and the colour combination looks fantastic. Interior is mostly original front seats look to have been recovered but the vinyl match is perfect and all the seats look great in contrasting darker blue with ivory coloured door panels. Front door panels are new and match the rear. Original clock still works and and has a period Blaupunkt radio fitted not sure if works though, dash is in great condition. Mechanically everything is spot on it has a rebuilt single port which is converted to unleaded and has electronic ignition and starts on the button and runs sweetly. Gear change is good and has a short shift kit fitted. Just had new front discs and calipers fitted so braking is okay and handbrake is smooth and efficient. Sliding side door has been totally refurbished, because it is a Microbus has a cool side step that slides out as door is opened and all works beautifully. Whitewall tyres are as new, lots of new parts have been spent and fitted in the last year and she really does look excellent. Please come and take a look you will not be disappointed.
This really is a reluctant sale please call me to discuss her further.
Richard 07778708625

7944713.jpg

7944715.jpg

http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C796618" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Very, very original imported by myself a year ago (£17995 open to sensible offers)

Many thanks and regards Richie.

Hi Clem thanks so much for your help posting this. £16995 now she really is in fantastic condition absolutely rock solid and drives superbly. Anyone out there interested please call me Richie 07778708625.

Latest posts