• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1972 bay crossover!!!!!!!!!!for sale

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

murf

Reaction score
Ive owned this van for just under 2 years and hasnt let me down,72 doormobile for sale ,origimal interior,have sourced original cooker,roof in excellent condition,no rips or tears,bunk canvas needs replacing on one,1641 with 34 icts,a few spots of rust,inner front panel cross member in need of replacing,hole in sill,I have the replacement panels,but pending redundancy forces sale!!!,ive had the front steps replaced D F ox Hurst,full brake o haul,brm alloys with new tyres,few bubbles on panels,no rot underneath,centre pan removed ,ive found the original one,lowered with adjustable front beam,late bay caliper conversion as 1 was seized,alternator conversion 12 v..original front seats ,delux dash.new konis on front.

Doors in good condition but was going to replace but now my plans have changed.Some time in its life it has been repainted orig white with a blue laquer ,eye catching in the sun.
Ive also sourced vac advance dizzy but not yet fitted.Recent service by P Williams before cold weather.

I have pics on request.regrettable sale.

7k or nearest offer.

thanks for looking. murf.

Latest posts