1972 custom bay. Just restored!!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cooke331

Reaction score
1972 ozzie import bay window camper fresh from the restoration! All exterior work carried out by the bug barn, tewkesbury. Unit and bed supplied by kustom interiors. Curtains supplied by vw camper curtains. Full interior refit by custom coach trimming, evesham.
april2008034.jpg

april2008045.jpg

april2008051.jpg

april2008054.jpg

april2008072.jpg

april2008073.jpg

april2008083.jpg

april2008078.jpg

MORE PICS ON NEXT PAGE!!!!!

looks the business mate. however i have to ask. did it cost an absolute mint getting all the work done by other people

Thanks for yer comments, it has cost a fair whack to get it like that but i reckon its been worth it. I`m sure we will be at some shows but not sure what ones yet as i have to work every other weekend! :cry: It`s the original 1600 lump in it at the moment - next winter i plan a 2 litre for it

surfbus said:
I saw the not original exhaust hanging from the back... :mrgreen:

That exhaust is the work of the devil himself, remove it, crush it then bury it in a big hole in the middle of some remote forest during the dead of night, then never speak of it again. Never heard anyone say a good word about a 4 tip monza :evil:

Can you tell I dont like those exhausts :lol:
oh and thats a really nice looking crossover bus 8)

I know monza 4 tip isn`t ideal but it was already on the bus and i thought i`d replace it when we do the engine!!

Hi like the EMPI wheels - can you tell me where you got them from and how much i could expect to pay?

cheers
Greg

Latest posts