• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1972 custom bay panel van

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dubberatlast

Reaction score
1972 custom bay panel, 1600, mot till sept 2008 tax till august 08, solid underneath check the resto thread http://www.volkszone.co.uk/VZi/showthread.php?t=379356 needs paint in places but not a shit box, passenger door needs repair, as does the bottom of the sliding door, the bad point to this van is it pops out of 1st gear but ive used it for 2 months and not got any worse i am on the case for a new box and currently may have found one to go with the bus, full lenght rock and roll, i dont want to sell it would rather swap for a water cooled t3/4 but might be interested in something else no bugs sorry any questions just ask any more pics ask, looking for £4500 open to serious offers

sidewithwindow.jpg

driversdoor.jpg

hanksfloor.jpg

Picture006.jpg

not sure on the back of it but you cant deny it took some work. and the front looks great. i like the simple look ie no grill

I was never keen on the back when i got it but purchased some genuine earlie bay rear lights just never got round to fitting them but they come with the van :wink:

Latest posts