• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1972 RHD Uk MOT and Taxed Full service history +++

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

geedub

Reaction score
I have for sale a one owner since new, 1972 caravette tin top

Its a RHD UK bus in a very original unmolested condition,its been truly cherished and has a full folder of all its MOT's since 1975 and all its tax disks. it's got all the receipts for all the work that's ever been carried out during its life including a new engine . It is solid underneath and only has some minor rust issues and its only done 84,000 miles since new.

I am up for serious offers only please don't waste my time as I am very busy at the moment.
I will get the pics posted by monday as well as a full list of the good and the bad bits.

slammedresto said:
a price may avoid "time wasters" :msn4:

welcome to earlybay

As would a decent description & pics when you put the ad up :msn4:

As Slammedresto said - welcome to earlybay ;)

Yes will do fellas thanks for the advice, and the welcome messages :D .Its gonna take a while to get it all sorted but should have full info n pics by Monday eve.

OH well ive had real probs uploading pics I keep getting error message (Sorry, the board attachment quota has been reached.) any suggestions

This vehicle has truly been cherished by the guy who owned it.Here are a few pics, been really busy trying to clean it up to take some decent pics but been having probs getting pics uploaded yesterday and obviously up against the weather . This bus is solid underneath the only areas of rust are not to serious.I will picture all the rust spots as I go, but also all the good bits.it has a new 1600 engine.Receipts for tons of work carried out over the years please pm me if you want more info.I will post more pics and info when I get it sorted thanks.

geedub said:
OH well ive had real probs uploading pics I keep getting error message (Sorry, the board attachment quota has been reached.) any suggestions

This vehicle has truly been cherished by the guy who owned it.Here are a few pics, been really busy trying to clean it up to take some decent pics but been having probs getting pics uploaded yesterday and obviously up against the weather . This bus is solid underneath the only areas of rust are not to serious.I will picture all the rust spots as I go, but also all the good bits.it has a new 1600 engine.Receipts for tons of work carried out over the years please pm me if you want more info.I will post more pics and info when I get it sorted thanks.

http://s291.photobucket.com/albums/ll287/2bgeedub/

not to good at this uploading lark :|

Thanks araon I cant get them directly on this site only the link :(

geedub said:
Thanks araon I cant get them directly on this site only the link :(

Pics look good (from what I can see), would help if you had some full side/front/rear shots though (assuming you havent added them already) ;)

Here you go 8)

_MG_9583.jpg

_MG_9417.jpg

_MG_9587.jpg

_MG_9584.jpg

_MG_9581.jpg

_MG_9430.jpg

_MG_9428.jpg

_MG_9427.jpg

_MG_9424.jpg

_MG_9423.jpg

_MG_9421.jpg

_MG_9417-1.jpg

nope :x is it me or this computer can't seem to gat them on the site I am using a Mac

geedub said:
nope :x is it me or this computer can't seem to gat them on the site I am using a Mac

If you go to the album on photobucket, at the bottom of the page it will say "select all" - check this to select all pictures and then click on the "generate HTML Code" bottom right - click on the "IMG" code and copy/paste it all in - that should do it

EDIT: - hmmm, no link to select all - did each one by copy pate the IMG code from the image

_MG_9754.jpg

_MG_9753.jpg

_MG_9752.jpg

_MG_9751.jpg

_MG_9750.jpg

_MG_9704.jpg

_MG_9708.jpg

_MG_9716.jpg

_MG_9694.jpg

_MG_9630-1.jpg

_MG_9645-1.jpg

_MG_9653-1.jpg

_MG_9682-1.jpg

_MG_9687.jpg

_MG_9689.jpg

_MG_9692-1.jpg

_MG_9621.jpg

_MG_9621.jpg

_MG_9647.jpg

Great bus there geedub. 8)

If you are able to get some more pics up of the camping interior, I think they would be of benefit. :D

Good point Thanks for that Danbury doug :D

Great site this, very helpful bods on here :D

Hi

Great Camper and good luck with the sale.

I have a K registration the same (white paint, with red interior and yellow curtains) and purely as a refernce guide would appreciate if you could help me and take some pictures (it would help in the sale too of course).

Please can you take some more pictures of the interior, including - table, table leg, curtains, cushions, floor tiles, cupboard, seats and also any identification plates (behind front seats).

My camper - http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=16700" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Many thanks.

J.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...T#ht_768wt_962" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Status
Not open for further replies.