• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1972 VW Baywindow Ragtop Day Camper-van

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

middnight12

Reaction score
'' PRICE REDUCED ''

1972 VW Baywindow Ragtop Day Camper-van
Never thought i see the day
MO-JO Is For Sale.
He is a 1972 RHD Cross over VW T2 Crossover Baywindow Day Camper
Tax Excempt
Mot'd till may 2016
Full Paris Beetles Roof
Custom interior
Bucket Seats
SSP EMPI Alloy Wheels
Lowered
1600 with 34itc webbers, oil cooler kit fitted,
electronic ignition, resent fitted spark pugs and leads, dizzy cap rota arm.
lots of history
Not bad for age under went a resto 8 years ago, not used much for past 2 year this is the reason for sale
He needs a little TLC and some body work but if not worried about the body work then he can be used with out doing it
He May need a few mechanical bits doing before you use him just to be safe '' will advise what i think when contacted or viewed '' but I have set the price reflects this. He Is worth £15000+ in mint order & Agreed Value with the insurance company at £13500 based on current condition So my asking price reflects a saving to cover TLC costs.
''Viewing Recommended''
Sold as seen no refunds I will be as honest as possible and sale will be final Based on your Viewing or a agent's viewing Of IT.
Please no time wasters,
I will not hold for viewing before others Strictly First come First Chance
Once Viewed A 5% non refundable Deposit will be required at any viewing were you wish to buy or 2% to hold, The balance with in a time to be agreed.
For full detals call 07770800402
£10500 ono

Latest posts