• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1972 Westfalia rhd 1.6 orange/white project

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xfilesrool

Reaction score
She looks good stood back, clear lacquer is very orange peely so needs flatting and polishing. Its going to need work underneath to chassis etc.

Genuine RHD westfalia very original interior. Missing it's rear section of roof. I removed the canvas as it was torn & repaired the hinges refitted the roof.

Has a brand new engine in 2010 100 miles ago. Starts first time runs well it's mechanically spot on and drivable.

Hubcaps were off to be painted but included. Along with new outrigger it must have been replaced in the past with alka seltzer as it's almost disappeared.

Both battery trays have a small hole, both rear arches have holes at the top, seatbelt anchor point in the middle of van needs replacing too. These are all just sheet metal so should be quite easy. Driver's rear outrigger (pictured) driver's rear chassis and some little bits at the front want playing with 2mm steel. Looks worse than it actually is. More filler in the passenger door and rear of the roof than I would like too.

It's had complete new front panel, new arches all round

Just spent a lot on parts, getting it mechanically sorted. It's got original westfalia interior, with roof bed and Rick and roll bed. Everything works, I've fitted a JVC cd player with aux too. Will make a really nice camper with a bit of work. Come and see it for yourself. I'm very honest with my description as this is how I was cought out with a dishonest seller but my loss and your gain...

Text 07400324 four six seven

Or message here

I want £6500

Pics here

https://photos.app.goo.gl/cRhJG1LBwL2obgrU6

Latest posts