• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1973 tax exempt Westfalia (NOW SOLD, too....................

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocket

Reaction score
:lol: I have sold the bay to a guy up norff, can't say who he is as it would be rather ambarassing for him. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

This has to go soon as I have another project coming, I have had this for a few years with the intention of finishing it and have been doing work on and off during this time. Much of the welding has been done, more needs to be done but we are more than half way full!
Its a RHD van, it has the dash taken out but complete, the seats, rust free cab doors, good tailgate and engine lid, it has a sliding door and the repair panels to fix, needs front arches which are cut off ready for the new ones, front panel and deformation panel are great, no issues, rear corners have been done as has the inner/outer rear valance using Genuine NOS parts, work has been done under the tank too, so the rear of the van is now sound.
New outer sill under the sliding door has been fitted, the other side is straight and has not had any work/filler put into it.
Gutters show no sign of work or rust, magic!
Chassis has had nplates welded in so the main frame is sound.
It needs the glass fibre roof but I have located one which will need picking up from Wales, I may have one closer to hand.
There is no interior with the van but thats not a problem, just build you own.
There is no engine but I have a motor that could be bought for the van.
I am asking £1000 for the van as is, what you see is what you get, so come on all you guys who want a project, you see what you are buying with this van and its not a shed, very little filler and not a long term project to boot.
On a more realistic note, if you are not really interested then please don't reply, no offence but I have not the time nor the patience to be asked a load of "Q" just not to hear from you again.
So, if your serious you can call me on 01225-767856 home or work on 01225-762528

Thankyou
Ron
VW Endangered Species

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts