• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1974 Eriba (Devon Style) Puck - Sale Pending

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bobley

Reaction score
The kids are getting bigger and we want a bigger caravan so the Puck is up for sale.

Its had lots spent on it, new steel in the floor, POR15'd and triple yacht varnish to the new marine ply wood. New marley tiles, new oak faced cabinets, re upholstered (on the original sprung seats - very very comfy). New RCD hook up and additional 240V take off so you can daisy chain to the hook up on your camper off one campsite socket. It hasn't got a 12V system at present though but I'll throw in a battery!?
Its had new red exterior trim all round (apart from the roof band), new wiring, a respray and all the body is now smooth rather than dimpled. Its also comes with a new rear window seal (£150 part IIRC). A new pop top canvas (£100). Spare wheel is on a bracket under the back. Obviously its red and white so it wont be to everyones taste.

Bad points, my bodywork is less than A1 so it has a few pimples. The brake damper has given up the ghost so that needs changing (probably about £200??) and I've still not finished the interior -it needs all the curtain tieback and hooks fitting, some of the latches need adjusting so make the doors close flush and a few bits of plastic trim need pushing back on and the folding extension on the bed needs mending (the catch is broke)

£1500 ono

Pictures can be found here...

http://www.ssvc.org.uk/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=25541" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Latest posts