• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1975 'Funky' Late Bay - £4500 Landed in the UK

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Graham L

Reaction score
Year of Your Van(s)
Van Type
Hightop Panel
OK, I dont normally buy Late Bays but this one came up and I couldnt resist the 'Funky' 70's stripes down the side, sorely tempted to keep it but know i'll be disavowed from this site :lol: :lol:

Anyway 1975 Late Bay with what appears to be a Safare camper conversion it with what looks like original coverings very similar to a westy. Aircon unit fitted but no idea whether this works or not.
Bodywork in good condition with only the odd patch of surface rust and I'm assured by the seller (who I know and have bought off before) that its very solid. With a good polish I'm sure the paint will look great.
No engine currently fitted so theres the option of going type 1 or type 4 or scooby.

Will come with US Title and docs to prove import duty has been paid etc. Currently sat in Cali waiting for the title doc to arrive so likely to be here just after Christmas but looking at it, it wont need much work to get back on the road.

As it stands landed with title doc etc £4500, MOT & registered with Type 1 Engine installed is likely to be under £7k depending on work & parts required.

More pictures of underbody & floors etc available on request.

Latest posts