• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1975 Westy Project, Very Dry CA Bus-£1250 obo-Davis, CA

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have a very dry 1975 Westfalia camper for sale. It is a project that has been sitting for some time and needs the motor put back together. The body is very straight and there is very little rust on this bus. Interior is in ok shape, but needs to be cleaned up.

IMG_3514.jpg

IMG_3516.jpg

IMG_3527.jpg

IMG_3533.jpg

IMG_3541.jpg

IMG_3549.jpg

IMG_3552.jpg

IMG_3565.jpg

Would make a great summer project.

Has camper kit with fold-down full width bed, sink, pop-top with room for 2 up top, etc. This bus also has some of the straightest bumpers I've ever seen with nice overriders on the rear (front bumper is taken off, but included and pictured). I can give some front overriders so it will match.

Here is a link to more pictures: http://s425.photobucket.com/albums/pp332/volksinthevalley/75%20Westy%20Project/?start=all" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I am happy to help with international shipping or to sell locally. The bus is sold with a Bill of Sale and CA Application for Duplicate Title from the previous owner. I can get a title for it, for an additional fee. Email with any questions. Asking £1250 obo.

Latest posts