• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1981 Suzuki GS250 Potential Brat, Cafe Racer, Flat Tracker

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

markevo30

Reaction score
I bought this last year intending to rebuild it in the style of a 60's scrambler but since then i've bought a bus. All my time (and money) is now being spent on the VW so this has to go.

As the title says it's a 1981 Suzuki GS250 that has been slightly modified with new Renthal flat bars, new grips, new levers and new torpedo exhausts (sounds amazing).

It starts, runs and stops great but it has no MOT as i'd let it lapse due to it being off the road. I think that it would need fork seal to pass the MOT now so i have bought some and they are included in the sale. The chrome isn't the best and the tank has a few dents and poorly applied paint. I love the purple though!

These little Jap bikes are getting increasingly harder to find due to everyone snapping them up to mod them. And they're great fun.

It owes me over £900 as it stands but due to the lack of MOT i'm after offers around £750.

Thanks for looking,

Mark

Latest posts