• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1984 eriba puck for sale

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Turkish

Reaction score
I am looking to sell my eriba puck. It needs some welding done to the chassis nothing major I just have the knowledge to do it or the space. I needs to go to some one who has the know how and space etc.

Otherwise it's in good condition, the gas needs plumbing back in as someone has obviously taken it out. I have a three way valve to put in it so just need the piping and fitting.

Electric hook up works, fridge works and twin burner job works.

Seats are in excellent condition as are the curtains and pop top.

Just needs a little tlc to be a top van. Had it 3-4 years but circumstances means it has to go otherwise I would have sorted stuff myself eventually.

Any viewing welcome!

c1238410-d818-9dd9.jpg

c123842b-d82f-a062.jpg

c1238434-d843-b2c3.jpg

c1238413-d85c-c661.jpg

Looking for £1750 ono

Interior pics:
c123840c-9f6e-3ebb.jpg

c123841c-9f95-3302.jpg

c1238426-9fbe-5a72.jpg

c123842c-9fdc-1d9b.jpg

The twin burner is currently connected to the gas bottle (Inc on the tow bar), the fridge is gas 240v and 12v but not connected. I have a three way valve that will be Inc for you to connect burner and fridge and may be an external point for BBQ.

There is a 240v hook up with an external point for adding power in to an awning / tent.

All interior lights work, there are two bulbs in each one 12v and one 240v.

All soft furnishings are in excellent condition no rips and includes the cushion for the leg extender.

Roof canvas is excellent, no rips all zips work and fly net still in excellent condition.

Tap has a brand new pump used only a couple of times.

where are u based and where actually is the welding needed please, is it safe to tow still
cheers matt

Hi Tonicman, PM sent.

Anyone else interested i need to get rid soonest as i have cancelled my storage and need to sell the camper, can't sell the camper until the Puck has gone otherwise i have nothing to tow it with.

Minisprint said:
Collected and safe and sound on the drive many thanks!

Yep. Cheers for that. I Had arranged to buy. Agreed on a price, and took a night off work, re arranged a family visit to collect. Even sold my caravan the day before (luckily to a friend that has said I can have back)Then got told you offered more money knowing full well a deal had already been made. That is a ***** trick in my opinion.

I can understand why you gazumped me Turkish, family an all, but in my eyes its still bad etiquette, but hey, maybe I'm an old school dubber with old school values. :roll:

First time on Earlybay Forum turned out to be a bad one.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/11/trko.jpg/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;