• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2.0L Type 4 turnkey engine and late 2L box

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

atomman

Reaction score
Thought i put this up on here in case any of you are interested in some type 4 power

Engine still in the bus so prospective buyer(s) can try out....engine only done around 90,000 km (in a swedish LHD ex-army van)... box works as it should.... Engine complete turn key and ready to go.... £600 ono
Gearbox.... £150

....... for any info please call Gaz on 07876 230169 ...bus is dry stored indoors in Swansea SA1 nr M4

I'll take the Box

Regards

Mark Ritson
0844 879 7265
07545 297603
http://Www.Morecambeandwize.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Sorry i ment 'late' as in T25 gearbox the one with the side shift

Dont know if this make a difference to the people that have already txt'd me and called me

From what i remember you will need to change over the nose cone and maybe bell housing ? to fit into a early bay

i will get the code off it tomorrow to double check

volksnowagen said:
Greed comes to mind - they all thought they were getting a late bay 2.0 box cheap!

haha love this.

i automotically thought....wow thats cheap. maybe we should make the whole buying process like buying a house in Scotland (i think). Once you give an offer that it accepted you are legally bound to buy and cant drop out :)

Does the engine leak at all? Is it totally complete? Clutch flywheel exchangers etc ?

Is it injection or carbs?

Could you get the engine on a pallet for collection ?

Questios questions :lol:

Matt

Yep engine is complete, CU code the one with the carbs and electronic ignition with the vacum advance, no noticalbe leaks

I could take it out and put it on a pallet for you

mattyd72 said:
Does the engine leak at all? Is it totally complete? Clutch flywheel exchangers etc ?

Is it injection or carbs?

Could you get the engine on a pallet for collection ?

Questios questions :lol:

Matt

Latest posts