26/9/'10 - VINTAGE WAASLAND - SHOW & CRUISE (BELGIUM)

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crwbus

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new here. And this is my first post: :)

Regards,

Helmuth

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Vintage Waasland presents :

the one and only Vintage Waasland aircooled show and cruise on Sunday 26th September 2010

Cruise:

Early birds receive a warm welcome at BUGPARTS (http://www.bugparts.be" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;) in Beveren (near Antwerp, BELGIUM) from 08.30 a.m. onwards. From here you’ll depart on a lovely tour in the surroundings of Sint-Niklaas. Not only can you enjoy the soothing aircooled sound of your engine or the wonderful views, you can also win a hot air balloon trip or another cool prize by completing our photosearch.
At the end of our tour you’ll be right on time to park for our meeting on the Grote Markt in Sint-Niklaas.

Show:

With our market square being one of the largest in Europe, we have plenty of space to welcome all that shiny metal. Those who might have missed our tour can still join us there from 10.30 a.m. onwards. Every participant automatically takes part in our tombola and stands a good chance to win one of our great prizes.
This much aircooled beauty, flavoured with some live music…
That is Vintage Waasland.

Mark 26/09/10 on your calendar today and keep an eye on this forum so you won’t miss registering for the coolest meeting around!

More info coming soon on www.vintagewaasland.be !!

Looking forward to seeing some of you guys (and ladies, of course)!! :)

Welcome dude! You'll find us all very friendly and helpful here.

I've been to Belium a number oif times but never in the van. I know the area round Antwerp and fancy cruising around in the van. Not sure I can get over next year but would love to sometime.

A show in one of your great town squares! I can imagine the frites stalls doing great trade already.

Thanks for your reaction!
To give an idea about the size of the square: appr. 32.000sq.m! So, plenty of space in Sint-Niklaas! :)

camions2.jpg

cepezed_bna_cube_2008_10.jpg

It's the first time that we organize an event like this. So hopefully there will be lots of people. All aircooled VW are welcome. And Vespa!

Latest posts