• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

3 x NORBAR TORQUE WRENCHES FOR SALE

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ands1

Reaction score
I repair & calibrate these for a living. I've repaired & calibrated the torque wrenches below, new parts fitted, set up & tested to within +/- 4% of the reading. Norbar torque wrenches are on a par with Snap on & Britool torque wrenches so your assured of a quality tool. Spec & prices with pictures. I accept paypal :D
Need to raise some funds for parts on the old bus ;)
Thanks Andy

All 3 together

Norbar 330 1/2" Ratchet torque wrench - scale is 45-250 lbs ft & 60-330 nms. New gear bushes fitted in handle, a few rusty marks but in correct working order.No Box
£40 incl postage

Norbar 300 1/2" Ratchet torque wrench - scale 45-220 lbf ft & 60-300 nms. Brand new ratchet head fitted, a few scratches on the body tube but in correct working order. Comes with box.
£40 incl postage

Norbar 300 1/2" Ratchet torque wrench - scale 45-220 lbf ft & 60-300 nms. No parts were needed on this, adjusted to tolerance. Comes with box.
£40 incl postage.

ands in your professional opinion which one would you choose, cause i`ll have that one, would it be the longer one? or the last one ....let me know, and paypal details cheers fella

ooro said:
ands in your professional opinion which one would you choose, cause i`ll have that one, would it be the longer one? or the last one ....let me know, and paypal details cheers fella

They are all in good working order the last one in the pictures is the cleanest cosmetically, is the spec ok for you? 60-300 nms / 45-220lbf ft?

Thanks Andy

Hi got anymore with 250llbs torque ??? Also looking for a good quality 3/8 around low torque 5llb to 50llb for engine build . Just of interest how much to you charge for calibration
cheers dave

curly1 said:
Hi got anymore with 250llbs torque ??? Also looking for a good quality 3/8 around low torque 5llb to 50llb for engine build . Just of interest how much to you charge for calibration
cheers dave

I'll check what I've got on the shelf for you. Calibration isnt a problem, I can check for £10 but can't do a certificate.
Postage back to you will be £11 maybe a bit more as the post office keep changing the goalposts.
I'll be in touch.

Thanks Andy

Latest posts