4 Display Bay Windows Wanted for Camper Mart - 1 place left

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clem

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
If anyone would like to display a nice early bay window bus at the Camper Mart show in Telford on Sunday January 31st 2016 please let me know. Its an indoor event and the van will need to be in place for the duration of the day.

In return you will be given a free family ticket for Camper Jam 2016 (two adults, kids and vehicle pass).

Two vans are required, first come first served. Thanks. :)

First come first served, so Graham and Kempy get first dibs :D

Mark stand by :)

I'll send you guys a PM

Has it changed to 4 vans now then Mike?

Anyone else heard back from them, got an email off a chap called James, replied to him over a week ago but have heard nothing more??

Graham,

He said to me that someone from his office would be in touch. I've heard nowt.

Mark

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will find out whats what when I get back from drinking too much gluwhein in Cologne :D You have all been registered in by us (James is i/c this bit) but office deal with nitty gritty and we don't work in th'office...plus they are moving any day now..
Thanks for volunteering, looking forwards to seeing a little group of nice EBs on display...
David

If anyone is still interested in displaying their van on the 31st my space is up for grabs.
I've just been informed that my sons team have been picked to play in a Basketball tournament and that my attendance is none negotiable.

I will be emailing the organisers later this evening to inform them of this. I'm happy to pass on the contact details of those who wish to go instead.

Mike

Latest posts