• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

4 Front VW Badges , chrome , 2 x painted and a plastic one

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woodys wacky wheels

Reaction score
Finally decided to part with my early bay & splittie badges , which have been on the wall in my toy room for the last 20 years or so.

OK first up are the early bay ones , all 250 mm diameter ( approx 10 inch for the older guys ;) )

chrome one in superb condition £40 ( has a stamp on the back will check it out later )

steel one , white could very well be the original paint all 4 pegs intact & straight £25

steel one , red in very good order , all 4 pegs intact & straight £20

plastic one in white , a bit grubby but will clean up with T cut £15

all prices are plus P & P
or if you prefer you can pick them up for Stockport or Penrhyn Bay , North Wales

please pm with an email address for pics as I'm having problems with photobucket
or ring me on 0161-432-9733

I`ll have the chrome one please, if you pm me the address then I`ll send you a cheque, please let it cash before you send the badge. Also pm me how much including postage. Thanks very much.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,, getting chromed up !!!

ozziedog said:
I`ll have the chrome one please, if you pm me the address then I`ll send you a cheque, please let it cash before you send the badge. Also pm me how much including postage. Thanks very much.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,, getting chromed up !!!

I've just checked the chrome one , :oops:

it could be highly polished stainless steel as I put a magnet on it and it fell off
the stamp on the back looks to be crossed hammers and L on the left and S on the right

but still very nice and shiny , very shiny when I get the Mer on it ;)

do you still want it , if so please give me a quick call on 0161-432-9733 to sort it out , many thanks

"steel one , white could very well be the original paint all 4 pegs intact & straight £25"

Could I have this one please if you still have it, I'll pm you my phone number to sort out payment, regards john

id love the white steel one, but if thats already gone i'll take the plastic one - pm on its way! :D

Hey buddy,,,,,,,,,,,, Thanks for that, listen, if you haven`t sent it yet, is it possible you could hang on to it for another week. It`s just that Mrs Ozziedog is gonna bugger off to Dubai for a week (one weeks peace and quiet!!!!!) and that postal address is her works address. If not it`s no big thang. Thanks again 8) :D 8)

Ozziedog ,,,,, Lonely ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,,, YeeeeHaaaaaa !!!!

ozziedog said:
Hey buddy,,,,,,,,,,,, Thanks for that, listen, if you haven`t sent it yet, is it possible you could hang on to it for another week. It`s just that Mrs Ozziedog is gonna bugger off to Dubai for a week (one weeks peace and quiet!!!!!) and that postal address is her works address. If not it`s no big thang. Thanks again 8) :D 8)

Ozziedog ,,,,, Lonely ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,,, YeeeeHaaaaaa !!!!

perfect timing to be honest ;)

Liz will pay the cheque it on Monday and I have got to go to our new place in North Wales for 7 to 10 days
that is 2 days working on the place , meeting with the builder and 5 or 6 days of messing about............ result :D

payment just received from Ray and John , thanks guys
are either of you in a rush for the badge if you are I'll take it with me and post it form North Wales

im in no rush when you will get back will be fine only just welded the new front clip on today

all the metal badges were posted out yesterday , first class signed for post as agreed

it looks like I owe you all about a £1 or so as the postage was not quite as much as I had expected :oops: when I get back home I will send you a sticker to compensate ( it may take a few days to find them ) ;)

woodys wacky wheels said:
all the metal badges were posted out yesterday , first class signed for post as agreed

it looks like I owe you all about a £1 or so as the postage was not quite as much as I had expected :oops: when I get back home I will send you a sticker to compensate ( it may take a few days to find them ) ;)
look forward to my sticker :)

ray said:
woodys wacky wheels said:

look forward to my sticker :)

as soon as I find them ;)

Latest posts