'67 RHD panel van

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The John66

Reaction score

My 14th sept '67 rhd L345 panel van

The underneath of the bay after replacing almost everything :roll eyes:

A few more progress pictures

Windows were cut into the van in the 80's by a VW dealer. A smaller version of these windows are going into it rather than conversion glass or the nasty perspex which was previously installed.

Very straight, it's going to look good when painted, what colour are you going for?

Original L345 light grey running on 16" fuchs. 7J on the back and 6J on the front with satin black centres.

A whole load of pictures, some of the horrors and some of the repairs during rustoration :) It is a rust free bus now though, in no particular order,

[url=http://s657.photobucket.com/user/thjohn66/media/IMG_1194_zpscd4363ae.jpg.html]
IMG_1109_zps50867b0d.jpg
[/url]

Well, windows now trial fitted in the sliding door, not far away from paint now. Need to get the other side drilled and fitted up when I find some time this week.

Thanks, I'm pleased that I stuck with them. I have the other side all fitted up now so that the final primer coat can be applied. Even the haters seem to like them now :lol:

Thanks for the comments, however I cannot take the credit as I have only done bits and bobs this time round. A young family means no time for this stuff at the moment.

Bit more progress, looking good Perry

Latest posts