• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

68 beam,dropped spindles,adjustable tie rods, shox + bits

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

e m p i

Reaction score
Transporterhaus dropped spindles for ball joint beam DISC brakes 3.5" drop, including trailing arms. These have done around 150-200 miles. Bought from coolair for £520 plus giving mine back in exchange. Asking £400 but obviously don't want any back in exchange. I will also chuck in the brake backing plates which have been modified to fit and will supply the receipt so you have the warranty. DEPOSIT TAKEN

68 bay adjustable ball joint beam inc leaves and 2 year old centre pin, no play. This beam has no rot and was a Cali import. Has adjusters professionally fitted in both top and bottom tubes. There are places selling imported bare beams with no centre pin, no leaves and no adjusters for £370 so once you add on everything else you're into the £550 plus mark. I'm looking for £350 ono for mine with it already all done.

RHD split steering box inc steering arm, always had a guard on it so not whacked about £200 pending

RHD split steering box guard, few scuffs but that's what it's for! £20

KYB gas-adjust front/rear shocks 250mm closed 400mm open, bit of overspray £40 DEPOSIT TAKEN

Adjustable tie rods bay 458mm just over a year old £25 each or £45 pair

Drag link 510mm (coolair list this length as split 55-67) just over a year old £30

Pitman arm (fits to beam centre pin)RHD off a 68 bay beam not sure if same as split? In damper £30

Bay heavy duty Empi anti roll bar done about 30 miles inc urethane bushes £70 - dibbs to Wejji

Bay stainless anti rollbar fitting kit inc bushes done about 30 miles £15

Discount on multiple purchases, open to offers but don't insult me.
All parts can be collected from 2 mins from m25 j29
Can deliver to Stanford Hall or Big Bang (Sunday) but non refundable 10% deposit required
Willing to post at your cost
Willing to courier heavy items but you must arrange and pay for it.

Pictures to follow but it's honking it down at the moment.

Cheers, Lee 07966 106336

I still have the following left:

RHD 68 ball joint front beam - solid as a rock inc leaves and with adjusters professionally welded into both tubes and good centre pin, steering damper and pitman arm.

Adjustable steering arms/tie rods

Drag link - still has the sticker on it.

Stainless bay anti roll bar fitting kit inc bushes - done hardly any miles, still got the paint on it and still in the box it came in.

Split steering box guard RHD

Open to sensible offers on all of it but don't take the p**s as its cluttering up the shed and Mrs Empi wants it out of the way :lol:
Can deliver to Stanford, Big Bang or you can pick it up from sunny Essex or I can post at your cost or courier if you arrange it.
Cheers, Lee.

Latest posts