• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

69' TIN TOP WESTY WKENDER FOR SALE.LHD.£8950 or good offer.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skindog

Reaction score
One owner californian import,all original manuals and service book.Ivory white og paint,super solid,unbelievable underneath,full westy interior,hammock,rear fly screen and buddy seat also present.Unusal under seat toilet fitted! MoTed till april and taxed (exempt) registered with uk logbook on H plate.Looks like this van has been looked after,few minor dents,looks great with faded paint but would also polish up atreat.Its had a full set of new tyres,ive fitted new under seat mats,rear hatch seal,track rods and cv boots.Engine is very tempremental and wont idle properly but im sure someone who knows these can get it running a treat.Cleaned it up since the pic's were taken.Bought it to keep really but it now has to go. I live between Manchester and Sheffield PM me for more info hopefully the photo bucket link will work.
Frontview.jpg

DRIVERSSIDEINTERIOR.jpg

Sideview.jpg

http://s1184.photobucket.com/albums/z326/skindog5/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
or Call Martin 07887520424 email [email protected] Or make me a good offer..... :D

Hi ya Martin

very nice bus with a lot of potential , Do you have any interior pics esp of the top secret toilet, The idle issue is probably worn spindles on the carb tbh , so a good used carb will sort that straight away , Very good look with the sale of a very nice bus :mrgreen:

I have seen this bus myself, and it is one of the most original and straightest early bay westys i have ever seen. Anyone looking for one will definitely not go wrong with it, these pics dont do it justice. Go and have a look at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts