• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

69 Westy Pop Top OG paint - Stunning

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grazzer

Reaction score
I have for sale a lovely 69 Westy Pop Top recently imported from Oregon.

Had a kings ransom spent to bring it up to spec, and has been sympathetically restored back to as original as possible. The interior is amazing.

Exterior was treated to a really hard polish, and we carefully matched and repainted both the front panel and rear corners.. Other than that, the paint is original, and looks really cool, but with the odd dent or two!!!

It's almost finished, and the price includes a fitted TES recon single port 1600 motor - or the buyer can choose to upgrade the engine for more money.

The list of new parts is endless, but here are some highlights:

TMI seat covers and door cards
Morekombi & Wize wood headlining (cheers Mark!)
Sliding door, rear boot and long panel replaced
Lino floor
4 new tyres
Brakes
Steering damper
Battery tray

As stated, this van is stunning, rock solid, original and ready in a week from sale (registration process is underway, MOT is done and it will be TAX EXEMPT).

I have deliberately left the engine (the original is toast with more endfloat than the Severn Bridge) as whoever buys may want me to fit a bigger output engine, or twin carbs etc..

So price all done is £12950

IMG_3443.jpg
IMG_3442.jpg
IMG_3441.jpg
IMG_3440.jpg
IMG_3439.jpg

You can call me anytime you like to discuss, either on the moby 07932 869639 or my office number 01844 239308. PM if you like! I'm happy to post more pics if anyone wants to see specific bits :D

Cheers - Graham - Busaholics

Paperwork lodged with DVLA, should registered by Wednesday this week.

Probably going to fit the recon motor later this week, so she'll be good to go......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts