70 deluxe, nz

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sun roof has no cables and cog thing bit is missing .slides back and forwards easy luckly a friend of mine had a complete slider :D waiting for some sunny weather to put it in.this is my third sun roof van and i am still learnig things about them

Tell you what, I've got a flash panel van with big window holes chopped in the side. Does not go or anything. We can do a straight swap? Early sunroof deluxe's are so overrated. Everybody thats anybody has had one... (oops, sorry Lev)
:D :D :lol:

sunroofs leak !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and it takes a real man to have a tintop, so stuff the pair of ya :)
p.s i love the look of crap after market windows cut into a sweet panel van, wish i could change my o.g ones for some ali ones ....
Love lev

why so many holes
pandopics012.jpg

got me rock and roll bed in ready for some summer camping
pandopics015.jpg

vans been in a surfschool fro last few years got a chance to resto her while the good lady is of on her six week hols,going to need inner front panel ,lower front ,sills both side and full respray new pics tommoro

her in doors left saturday time to get the van in the garage, this is where he has been sitting for last 6 months.
deluxe1109.jpg

had to get him out of the garden through my gamp (cross between a gate and ramp named by my friend deno.
deluxe1111.jpg

deluxe1112.jpg

main wire to starter broke which caused some confusion why would not start ,nice and snugg in to the garage time to get rid off the horrible yellow return him to his original L50h brillent blue.
deluxe1113.jpg

nice looking van, i knew id seen it somewhere before
http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=33197&hilit=famous+people" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

got the van striped down found this interesting design on the front panel i think someone forgot the bumper had to go back on.
deluxe2001.jpg

finally got the inner front panel off
deluxe2006.jpg

had a small fire while welding this and the loom caught fire
deluxe2009.jpg

front panel on
deluxe2008.jpg

been geting my moneys worth out off my grinding wheels
deluxe2007.jpg

so just about finished the welding.done a battery tray repair panel a few years ago from what i can remember it took lots of swearing to remove no different this time.got to give the cunning kiwi who repaired it before me this mesh quick fix has worked fine for a good few years
deluxe3002.jpg

both sills on
deluxe3004.jpg

Hey Mate, hows it going? Good to see some progress but the clock is ticking....get on with it!!! :p Have you tackled the drivers side sill yet? Help yourself to anything you need at my place...

all welding on body done .only bog and sanding left on body .been round yours to nick primer gun could not find it .nearly nicked the primer and thinners from your paint stash its only going off in there doing nothing

had not had much time since the miss got back .a couple off weeks ago managed to get the van painted and mostly back together in the six weeks, having a oil spill on the beach which meant no surfin helped me to realy get stuck in to the van will post some pics soon

Well done bro! Should be a sweet bus once you're done. Not many of them about in kiwiland in good condition aye? Wonder what she will be worth all fixed up?

Keep the pics coming. Us Kiwi's in London are ruing for ya!

slowly geting the finishing touches done got a few runs to flat out .could not see to well on the final coat confined space and not much light its hard to see the wet line
094.jpg

pando said:
slowly geting the finishing touches done got a few runs to flat out .could not see to well on the final coat confined space and not much light its hard to see the wet line
094.jpg

Looking good mate..!! Love that colour..!! 8)

Latest posts