70 RHD DLX

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flipflop67

Reaction score
Here's a few pic of my 70 DLX. I bought it off ebay about 3 years ago for next to nothing, it's never been welded and doesn't need any, all i had to do is rewire the front lights and ind's and replace the ignition switch, it's been my daily since then. Just before xmas decided to give it a spruce, narrowed adj beam, dropped spindles horseshoes at the rear, replaced all the brake parts except the master cyl, all new seals, added slider and 1/4 lights, with a berg shifter and flat 4 gt wheel.

As I bought it

1b_3.jpg

0b_3.jpg

Now
DSCF0018.jpg

DSCF0019.jpg

DSCF0070.jpg

DSCF0072.jpg

DSCF0059.jpg

Welcome to EB :D

thats nice, you did a sweet job on tricking it out! looks much better lowered! 8)

have you got any interior pics particularly the shifter?

You have some nice motors there... a split and an elise 8)

Hello and welcome 8) love that bus RHD delux............oh yes! :mrgreen:

Cheers for the comments guys, it looks so much better that little bit lowered, not so much bounce as well. I love escaping to my garage, there's a 64 dormie and 63 ghia hiding in there as well.
It's about as lowered as I want to go on a b/j beam, much better than the monster truck stance it had before.
My 57 is lowered and that causes diagonal road weaving to get over the speed bumps.

Picture027.jpg

Latest posts