71 deluxe microbus

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey epic ,c
ruggas got his bay interior for sale its fantastic and just round the corner from you might be worth a look

regards
chris

P1000599.jpg

I dont 'get' rat lookers at all :scared0016:

but genuine fade on a super straight bus like this looks awesome 8)

i love it!

Loving the paint on your bus mate, and what a great job you've done onthe front end 8)
Whatever you do, don't paint the bumpers, thats a pet hate of mine, faded busses with restored bumpers
yours are just right for your bus ;)
Paul

Mint bus, love the look!! and wish mine looked anywhere near as good underneath!!

Any chance you could help me out with a quick question???? my vans floor needs patching the same as yours, i did buy a repair panel from just Kampers and the profile of the ridges wasn't the same as the original floor! I was wondering where you'd bought yours from??

Cheers in advance!

Moonman71 said:
Mint bus, love the look!! and wish mine looked anywhere near as good underneath!!

Any chance you could help me out with a quick question???? my vans floor needs patching the same as yours, i did buy a repair panel from just Kampers and the profile of the ridges wasn't the same as the original floor! I was wondering where you'd bought yours from??

Cheers in advance!
http://www.ahschofield.co.uk/home.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Latest posts