• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

'71 twin slider panel van SOLD

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

radconsmoot

Reaction score
'71 twin slider panel van for sale. Has had one respray over the original Pastel white
Electrical all works lights signals etc, still could use reverse lights hooked back up (will be done very soon)
The engine runs excellent, i put two really good cylinder heads on & the lower end is very tight, doesn't leak oil or smoke at all
I believe it is the original engine to the bus
I Replaced both front brake rotors with brand new German parts, calipers were replaced with some good used ones i had in stock & new ATE pads
The rear brake shoes & cylinders are new as well as all the rubber brake hoses front & rear
Just got a brand new set of (4) 185/14 tires for her & a nice set of powder coated rims. Hubcaps sandblasted & painted also
Tagged & registered driver! The bus runs, drives & stops great. The clutch works perfectly & shifts through all the gears perfectly
Has lots of lower rust in the rockers, and battery trays are both gone & need replaced (i made a nice solid panel for the battery out of an old bus roof)
The cargo floor is pretty solid a little rough around the edges, front floor could use some small patches here & there
Belly pans have a few rust holes in spots
All the doors open & close fine, one of the sliders is a little sticky. Original ignition key fits all the locks also
The windshield is solid, no cracks. The rubber could use replaced, but doesn't have any serious rust is in the window sill at all
Some body damage to the rear ds corner & some filler right behind the ds slider door.
Front driver side dog leg is a little mangled up and could probably use replaced
The bus is located just off the freeway in Roseburg, OR 97471 i can help with the shipping if needed just send me a PM.
Any questions e-mail to [email protected] or send me a PM, can also call (541)-672-5357 to speak in person

Thanks for looking, Conrad

New wheels & tires on now. She a real good driver, just needing some rust repairs

Front floor not as rusty as i thought

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts