• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

'71 westy for sale.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Up for sale My '71 westy.

US import, Mint underneath, OG paint, slammed on gasburners.
1700 with VW fitted Hydro lifters, running 36IDFs (the proper Itlian ones) just rebuilt with all new jetting from stateside tuning.££££££££££££, CB Pro linkage. And new fuel pump.
Brakes refurbed all round and running servo.
Brand new VW Gearbox, full westy camp mobile interior, plus westy Double bed in roof (replacing cot bunk),
Plus Cab bunk, (rare as) Plus buddy seat (even rarer as), plus rear westy mosi net (how rare) and side mosi net.
New TMI seat covers & side panels, new raising roof tarp and vents, OG furnishings and floors.
Empi bay shifter,under dash trays, ipod radio, new EU spec seat belts, 240v hook up (replacing 110V)
Taxed, Tested, reg'd and ready to go.

All van really needs is paint, its OG white but due to being used in the hills of Oregon, the van has picked up some stone chips. And sun fading on edging, RAD!
Slight ding on N/S rear behind arch about the size of a plate, repaired & filled in the states but could with a better job,small ding and split 4" across below O/S rear light from FLT shove at docks and a small hole about 2" x 2" in battery tray, due to acid spill some time in the dim distant anuals of hippy history! I havent bothered fixing it as I've been busy driving and enjoying van.

A few photos to follow. More details and photos available upon request, pm or email me.
No time wasters or photo collectors please.

This is a dead honest Early Westy, used daily and trusted with family in back.

£10,500 oVVVVVVVVVVno

Call now on 07515 360221
or Pm or email. [email protected]

Cheers Rob.

Latest posts