• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

71 westy for sale

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
For sale my trusted family camper, a 71 westy.
GOOD STUFF
Running on factory 2.0L with twin 36 webbers (proper italian ones)
All import mods already done, Lights, seat belts, tyres, reg etc.
New seat covers TMI, new roof canvas, new gas burners and tyres all round.
Single bunk in roof now converted to double as per the 72' euro spec, so sleeps 2 + 2 plus 1 in the cab bunk.
Comes with rare mosie blinds, cab bunk and buddy seat. Also other spare if required.
Lowered but can be returned to stock, as done professionally.
No RUST.
Waxoiled. And garaged at all times.
Maintained and trusted.

NOT SO GOOD
Paint is faded, patina, if you like it keep it, but front panel has been primed to control stone chips, (lots of camping in the mountins in the US me thinks!)
Small ding in rear N/S quater (size of a dinner plate) has been filled in US but could do with doing again.
Rear hatch has been changed for different one at some time and colors on bottom dont match.
Table vaneer is lifting slightly, and back facing seat squab has a few splits in og vinyl.

I must sell this van as i need to fund another project. So I am wanting to sell on for:
£8500, or very near offer.
If your interested in purchasing a nice US import camper, that has had all the work done for UK reg, and has been sorted for safe family camping, then give me a shout.
07515 360221.
Cheers Rob
IM001283.jpg

IM001288.jpg

IM001289.jpg

IM001290.jpg

IM001292.jpg

If I paint it will that help?

Need to shift soon as i need the space in the workshop, so a paint job up front is not unreasonable if anyone is interested in the van, I will get it done.
Or haggle me on price!!

Would love to come and have a look over, where in the country are you?

Cheers
Paul

Fresh MOT going on this Afternoon!

More Spares inc sale for free if anyone interested, OG spare windscreen, indicators, wheels, bunks etc.
In case anyone wants to return this van to super stock.

Open to offers.

PASSED, no issues what so ever!

12 months of fresh MOT motoring!

Buy now, nuts to the credit crunch! It not real anyway, just scare stories in the press!! :D

£8500. ovno

Latest posts