• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

72 Bay non walk through

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

supertune205

Reaction score
For sale our 72 Left hand drive bay window rare non walk through camper van.
We purchased this van in 2010 as Californian import which i registered in my name.
As it come from the states it is very solid and the only welding is the battery tray and a small area in the passenger footwell.
The van has been waxed oiled underneath and around the wheel arches and has had a full respray which cost £3200
It has a 1600 engine. which has never let us down and will cruise at 65 mph
All the seats have been professionally recovered and a new rock and roll bed fitted and a full set of TMI door cards there is also a set of Madmatzs fitted in the cab.
The wheels have been powder coated and new tyres fitted
I will also included in the sale 2 awnings one is a Kayman 5000 with a sleeping pod the other is a canopy there is also a 4 plug hookup cable a electric cool box and a set of thermal mats for the windows.
If you would like more pics or want to view please contact me via email [email protected]
based near Blackpool
pics here https://www.flickr.com/photos/93957860@N02/sets/72157647836137197/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
£12,000 ono

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts