72 bay

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Frankie

Reaction score
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VW-Camper-van-1972-Tax-exempt_W0QQitemZ260385429058QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Campers_Caravans_Motorhomes?hash=item260385429058&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1683%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A2%7C240%3A1318" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

said 72 just thought i show it but the pros know their stuff :mrgreen: Frankie

Why cant it be a 72.
Wrap bumpers, mines a july 72 and looks the same.
Its a late early or an early late. :?

It looks to me like a crossover with a later front panel - I should be able to confirm this when I take a look at it tomorrow (it's about 1/2 mile from my house!).

;)

Justin & Muttley said:
It looks to me like a crossover with a later front panel - I should be able to confirm this when I take a look at it tomorrow (it's about 1/2 mile from my house!).

;)

Agreed ;)

I took a very quick look at this van today when I was out on my collection (don't tell the boss! 8) ), I have to say that I'm still not entirely sure, but...

It has a padded dash, but early (crossover) steering wheel.

The front panel looks like it's always been there, but the listing does mention a resto in the 1990's - the front blade bumper sits very, very close to the front panel and it looks like it once had a late deformation panel at the bottom.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that it just doesn't look right, but then high front indicators never do :lol: :lol:

Also, the pictures are quite kind - it looks really quite rough up close!!

As they say, proceed with caution...

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts