• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

'72 crossover double cab

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

a_s_h

Reaction score

I have for sale our 1972 VW double cab. Ex Swedish power station van I have all the original purchase documents. Tax exempt, mot till June I think but should pass no worries as only does about 1000 miles a year. Always garaged and never knowingly taken out in the rain. Just had a brand new rear canvas, won best bay at last years field of dreams show. It's a 1600 (poss 1641) on twin dellorto 36's running an alternator and mst pulleys etc, electric fuel pump and new Bosch battery last autumn. Scat shifter, motolita wheel, engine only done approx 2000 miles, big rev counter with shift light(not wired up) , gearbox is nice and quiet. Stainless back box, unmarked fusch wheels with steel spare all tyres like new. Everything works, CD player is a bit naff but has an aux input for iPhone etc. Interior is original with a few stickers and the edge of the passenger seat has a wear hole on the back. Prob more that I have forgotten. Stainless roof rack included.
Probably loads I have forgotten.
I will get a fresh MOT on and a small bit of surface rust on the bottom of the passenger step sorted £17500ono or sort a deal out to take as is if wanted. Located North Yorkshire.
I have a link to approx. 100 photo's on photobucket if interested.

Open to sensible offers.
There was two reply son here before, anyone know where they went?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts