72 Westy - Latest Additions

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

olance

Reaction score
Some piccies of my sticker and new curtains. We got the material from a local fabric shop in East Dulwich and my girlfriend very patiently cut, pinned & sowed them together ready for Bertie's first adventure into the film world on Friday - some film students wanted to hire him for a short film and gave me a cool £90 for my troubles.

Anyway, we're dead chuffed with the curtains - Fabric 205, Lordship Lane if you're interested. Really cool bloke runs the shop, loads of cool retro fabrics. I think he has the olnly licence in London for the material so you won't see them anywhere else.

And one of our lucky charm, the late, great barry white!

Side-Curtains.jpg

Back1.jpg

RearWindow-Sticker.jpg

BackWindowwithCurtains.jpg

Interior-withcurtains.jpg

LateGreatBarryWhite2.jpg

IMGP0487.jpg

8) curtains, what was the film about? there was a thread about it on our forum but our camper (which looks like your twin) was still in the workshop being sorted. :cry:

Loving the sticker - thinks I'll have to get one sorted out soon :D

speedy - yes, got the gig through LTVVW. It was a film about a struggling artist living in her van. Sadly no car chases through the streets of Leyton, guns blazin'!!!! They are all doing a masters degree at London Film School - 6 films in 6 days. All nice people, we even get to go to the showing in the National Gallery!!!!

excellent, gonna be 8) to see your van on the big screen, our 1303 was used in a magazine advert last year (well the pics were taken but I never saw the magazine :cry: ) still made £200 for my trouble and got copies of the ads :)

Latest posts